Dr. A.B. Shamsudduha, is an energetic & enthusiastic Vitreo Retina Specialist & Phaco surgeon of BIRDEM. He is now working as Assistant professor of BIRDEM Hospital & Ibrahim Medical College, Dhaka, Bangladesh. He utilizes the latest techniques and equipment to ensure that he brings the highest standards of care. He is one of the leading cataract and Vitreo-Retina surgeon of Bangladesh. Doing phacoemulsification from 2000 in the country and has performed high volume Phaco Surgeries with excellent results. . He also perform ROP, SFIOL, ARMD etc.
Dr. A.B. Shamsudduha graduated MBBS from Rangpur Medical College in 1997. Later he obtained FCPS in Ophthalmology from BCPS. He did fellowship on Retina-Vitreous at Arvind Eye Hospital, India in 2015.. He completed MS from NIO. in 2010.
Dr. A.B. Shamsudduha is also active in research & published 10 papers in local & foreign journals. He regularly attends/presents at various eye conferences at home & abroad.
Dr. A.B. Shamsudduha
MBBS, MS, D. Ophth Assistant Professor of Opthalmology, BIRDEM
- Life Member – Bangladesh Vitreo Retina Society
- Member – Bangladesh Medical Association
- Life Member – Ophthalmological Society of Bangladesh
- Life Member – Bangladesh Academy of Ophthalmology
- Life Member – Bangladesh Cataract & Refractive Surgeons
- Member – American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member – BIRDEM officer’s welfare association